How to EnrolThank you for taking the first step to enrolling your child into one of our exceptional centres.
What to do now?
1. First you need to complete an Enrolment Application this will get the ball rolling with our administration team. You can do this online or in centre.
2. If you haven't been into to one of our centres then now is the time to visit.
Contact us (0508 JUMPSTART or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be happy to arrange a time to show you around.
3. We will be in touch with you to let you how your application is going. At this point we will either place you on our waiting list or provide you with a start date.
4. Once we have confirmed a start date and you've paid your deposit, we will develop an individualised induction plan that will ensure you and your child are well prepared to start your preschool experience. This involves a minimum of 3 visits with your child, a senior teacher will take care of you, answer all of your questions and help you and your child develop a sense of belonging.
5. Official start date. Your child joins our roll and attends without parental supervision. This is the start of an exceptional learning journey for you and your child.
6. Attendance Register. Ensure you sign your child in and out of the centre everyday they attend. Contact the centre if your child is going to be absent and be sure to inform us of any changes to the collection of your child. We will not allow your child to leave the centre with anyone that is not listed on the enrolment form.
Click here to contact us for more infomation